Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bye Bye RROD Jap XBOX 360, Hello PS3 Slim.

Sad to see you go, but had to let you go since you still have value. There are still people who want you for $70. Seems like you are worth much more as I receive a lot of SMS (I think 5-8 sms) asking whether you are still available. But I have decided to sell to the first person who replied and furthermore, he offered to pick you up at my house downstairs. So on 1st Oct 2009, 2330 hrs, we officially parted ways.

You brought me many hours of happiness and frustration for the past 3+ years.
I have managed to complete
1) Perfect Dark Zero
2) Condemned : Criminal Origins
3) Oblivion
4) Blue Dragon
5) Halo 3
6) Devil May Cry 4
7) Fallout 3

You are replaced by the newest model on the block, the PS3 Slim. It seems fated.

You went RROD on 18 Aug 2009, the PS3 Slim was announced a few hours later at a press conference in Cologne, Germany, preceding the opening of the Gamescom Expo.

We parted ways on 1 Oct 2009, the very same day the PS3 Slim was made available in Singapore.

Let hope the PS3 Slim is as long lasting as you.










Gave me below 4 games to my cousin.

No comments: